Your Seminole Wild Card is now your virtual Wallet.
Avoid lines at the ATM and Casino Cashier. The Seminole Wild Card Wallet is a convenient alternative to using cash at a slot machine. Log in to your Seminole Wild Card account to create your wallet today in just 3 simple steps!
1. Log in or activate your online account if you haven't already and register your Seminole Wild Card Wallet.
2. Add funds using a debit or credit card.
3. Download your funds to your favorite slot machine.
Prior to registering online, visit the Player’s Club to ensure your Seminole Wild Card account information is up-to-date.
Seminole Wild Card Wallet is currently available at Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood and Seminole Classic Casino locations only. Please check back frequently as we will be adding more locations soon!
• Log in to Seminole Wild Card to access your Wallet anytime, anywhere.
• View your available Wallet Balance.
• View detailed Wallet transactions
• Add funds to your Wallet.
• Withdraw your Wallet balance directly to your bank account.
• Use your Wallet funds for purchases at participating casual dining outlets.
Is the Seminole Wild Card Wallet available at all 6 Seminole Casinos?
Yes, the Seminole Wild Card Wallet is available at all our 6 Seminole Casinos in Florida:
• Seminole Hard Rock Hollywood
• Seminole Hard Rock Tampa
• Seminole Casino Brighton
• Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
• Seminole Classic Hollywood
• Seminole Hotel Casino Immokalee
Can anyone use the Seminole Wild Card Wallet?
To successfully register for the Seminole Wild Card wallet, you must meet the following criteria:
If you are unable to register online, please visit the Player’s Club on your next visit. We will be happy to assist you.
How do I register for a Seminole Wild Card Wallet?
Ensure you meet the required criteria (see previous FAQ).
Is there a maximum limit to how much I can fund my Wallet?
Yes, upon registration your Seminole Wild Card Wallet limit is set at $2,000. However, you may request to increase your limit up to a maximum of $10,000.
Is there a minimum amount needed to fund my Wallet?
Yes, the minimum amount to fund your Seminole Wild Card Wallet is $1.00.
Is there a fee to use my Wallet?
Yes, the transaction fee for both debit and credit is 6.00%.
Can I see my Wallet transaction history?
Yes, you can view your Seminole Wild Card Wallet deposit and withdrawal transactions online or by visiting the Casino Cashier, which can help you decide how much to spend the next time you play.
How do you like to play?
Do you go all-in for big jackpots? Or do you pace yourself for a chill-and-steady night? When setting a limit for your wallet, think about your game style to plan your best night. For more information, go to www.playersedge.org.