Your Seminole Wild Card is now your virtual Wallet.
Avoid lines at the ATM and Casino Cashier. The Seminole Wild Card Wallet is a convenient alternative to using cash at a slot machine. Log in to your Seminole Wild Card account to create your wallet today in just 3 simple steps!
1. Log in or activate your online account if you haven't already and register your Seminole Wild Card Wallet.
2. Add funds using a debit or credit card.
3. Download your funds to your favorite slot machine.
Prior to registering online, visit the Player’s Club to ensure your Seminole Wild Card account information is up-to-date.
• Log in to Seminole Wild Card account to access your Wallet anytime, anywhere.
• View your available Wallet balance.
• View detailed Wallet transactions.
• Add funds to your Wallet.
• Withdraw your Wallet balance directly to your bank account.
• Use your Wallet funds for purchases at participating casual dining outlets.
Is Seminole Wild Card Wallet available at all 6 Seminole Casinos?
Yes, the Seminole Wild Card Wallet is available at all our 6 Seminole Casinos in Florida:
• Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
• Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
• Seminole Casino Coconut Creek
• Seminole Classic Casino Hollywood
• Seminole Casino Hotel Immokalee
• Seminole Casino Brighton
Can anyone use Seminole Wild Card Wallet?
To successfully register for Seminole Wild Card Wallet, you must meet the following criteria:
If you are unable to register online, please visit the Player’s Club on-property on your next visit. We will be happy to assist you.
How do I register for Seminole Wild Card Wallet?
Ensure you meet the required criteria (see previous FAQ).
Is there a maximum limit to how much I can fund to my Wallet?
Yes, upon registration, your Seminole Wild Card Wallet limit is set at $2,000. However, you may request to increase your limit up to a maximum of $10,000.
Is there a minimum amount needed to fund my Wallet?
Yes, the minimum amount to fund your Seminole Wild Card Wallet is $1.00.
Is there a fee to use my Wallet?
Yes, the transaction fee for both debit and credit is 6.00%.
Can I see my Wallet transaction history?
Yes, you can view your Seminole Wild Card Wallet deposit and withdrawal transactions online or by visiting the Casino Cashier, which can help you decide how much to spend the next time you play.
How do you like to play?
Do you go all-in for big jackpots? Or do you pace yourself for a chill-and-steady night? When setting a limit for your Wallet, think about your game style to plan your best night out. For more information, go to PlayersEdge.org.
Must be at least 21 years old to play Slots, Table Games or to receive Seminole Wild Card benefits. Must be 18 or older to play Bingo and Live Poker. See Player's Club for complete details. Management reserves all rights. Persons who have been trespassed or banned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida or those who have opted into the self-exclusion program are not eligible. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please call 1.888.ADMIT.IT.